Friday, December 10, 2004

SmS

It was a beautiful day to start, it was cold in the morning and then it was very pleasant. Washed my clothes had a good shower and i am just enjoying the day. It is evening now, studied very little. I get distracted very easily now a days. Dinner is alomost ready, i dunno if GV is coming home! he said that he will call me. It was fun last three days. Vetri said that he cannot make it today as he has loads of work in the office. Parents called me, dads training is over and they are coming back on monday. They are just left with saturday and sunday to look around , but i was told thats enough to see s'pore.
sms of the day:
You are the best heart
surgeon in the world
coz you made a place in
my heart without cutting
and spilling blood. I am lucky
to have a lovely friend like you...
These sms are short and sweet. Coming back to computer problems, i have a new problem. Remember the error that i was telling: c:\Windows\System32\Autoexec.nt The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.
This is weird problem, i have the patch for this problem, which is nothing but a proper autoexec.nt file that i have to save in the systems32 folder. Once i do that the 16-bit DOS appliction works, the trouble starts whenever i reboot the system. I get the same error message. I have to once again repatch it, what could be the problem? could be because of system restore? i have no idea but i am doing it again and again without knowing the reason.
Any idea?

No comments: